Cauliflower & Broccoli Smash
Hell ya this one is my Favourite because only for 1 reason who can have as much as you want whenever you want however you want and this this amazing.This will make you in love the Cauliflower & Broccoli and this is a 0 calories food because these foods are very high in vitamins/minerals/fibre and very low in calories. The amount of calories your body can actually utilize from fibrous veggies is so small it’s practically a zero calorie food.
For all the mom’s out there try this and I am sure your kids would love it cause my nephew never eats any veggies but with this recipe he is in love with Cauliflower & Broccoli Smashed
Benefits of Cauliflower & Broccoli
- Cauliflower & Broccoli are naturally low in fat and calories. None have cholesterol.
- Cauliflower & Broccoli includes potassium, dietary fiber, folate (folic acid), vitamin A, and vitamin C.
- Diets rich in potassium may help to maintain healthy blood pressure.from vegetables, as part of an overall healthy diet, helps reduce blood cholesterol levels and may lower risk of heart disease. Fiber is important for proper bowel function. It helps reduce constipation and diverticulosis. Fiber-containing foods such as vegetables help provide a feeling of fullness with fewer calories.
Feta Cheese(50 gram)
Low calorie Mayonnaise
- Take Broccoli and cauliflower cut them into piece and put them in a cooking pot add some water and salt as the salt neutralises the smell for cauliflower and boil it for approx 10 mins check with the folk if they are soft
- Rinse the water use the vegetable smasher to smash or Thor’s Hammer smash the cauliflower and broccoli
- Add the Feta cheese,mustard sauce,low calorie Mayonnaise,Salt to taste & other low calorie condiments I love to put cayenne pepper and cinamon
Voila you are done